Grace & Green are giving new customers:
£25 off all Grace & Green quarterly products when purchasing a quarterly subscription. This applies only to the first quarterly subscription. The customer will then pay for the subsequent subscriptions using the payment that they set up their initial postage with.
The customer will use offer code G&GFreeQuarter at checkout.
Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping, a flat charge of only 99p will be applied for UK customers. Rates may be more for customers shipping outside of the UK. For shipping costs, customers will be required to provide their card payment details, which will be used for all subsequent renewals of the subscription they have chosen. Payment methods can be edited or updated within the My Account area on the Grace & Green website. The customer can email [email protected] if they have any questions relating to their purchases.
New customers can also purchase a one-time purchase, however, no discount or offer applies to this purchase option.
How to Use the Coupons
- Simply copy the coupon code and click on the the text “Have a coupon code?” at checkout.
- Enter the code in here.
- The coupon code G&GFreeQuarter will only work with products that have been selected on the quarterly subscription plan.
How to Choose a Subscription Plan
When adding a product to your basket, simply choose the Subscribe & Save option. This will then prompt you to choose a subscription plan. Choose the quarterly subscription plan to avail of the offer.
How many products will you need for each plan?
Grace & Green offers subscription period boxes that are delivered to your doorstep. You can customise your products and absorbency levels to match your menstrual needs, as and when you need to. Make sure you order enough products to cover you for the quarterly subscription plan.
All customers can pause, change or cancel their subscription at anytime.
Each customer needs to ensure they make changes to their own subscription, which is easy to do following the steps below:
- Go to https://graceandgreen.co/my-account/ and login
- Click on My Subscription in the left hand menu on desktop
- Here you can cancel your subscription; update address or payment details; pause your subscription by choosing (skip the next shipment); unpause your subscription by choosing (ship & renew subscription from today).
- Customers should take care in choosing the exact products they need monthly or quarterly. If a customer wants to add a product or delete a product from their subscription order they will need to cancel the subscription entirely and create a brand new subscription.
- All customers must be not already have a subscription plan from Grace & Green. (Coupons are limited to one use per customer.)
- Grace & Green reserves the right to refuse a sale or sale(s) of any item(s). If Grace & Green refuses sale, the customer will be fully refunded and notified.
- The amount free is capped at £25 for quarterly subscriptions.
- All customers must pay for the flat free P&P of 0.99p if living in the UK, or more if living outside of the UK. This amount will be agreed upon at the checkout when purchasing.
- Grace & Green has the right to end the promotion as and when they want. There will be no prior warning as to when the promotion is no longer available.
More information available here:
For products, repeat orders, payment options and delivery options please visit: https://graceandgreen.co/help/
For delivery and returns please visit: https://graceandgreen.co/delivery-returns/
For general G&G terms and conditions please visit: https://graceandgreen.co/terms-conditions/
For our subscription guide: https://graceandgreen.co/subscription-guide/
For any questions on the above terms and conditions, or questions regarding your subscription, please email [email protected] and we will be happy to help.