YOKU Onyx Black Reusable Razor
Made from the highest quality chrome, the YOKU onyx black reusable razor is a plastic-free unisex safety razor is easy to use and engineered to last a lifetime – built for an improved and beautifully clean shaving experience.
Black reusable razor made from sustainably sourced materials
Our collections are produced using techniques that respect both people and planet. We’re advocates for transparency and traceability, values that sit at our mission’s core. Our packaging is 100% recyclable and reusable.
No single-use plastic — this black reusable safety razor is designed to eliminate the needless plastic waste produced by disposable razors. Designed to last a lifetime.
Each product is shipped in a recycled paper box. This can be recycled with your other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint (including your order) by investing in strategic carbon offsetting and forest preservation projects.
How to use
1. To insert or change blade, unscrew the razor handle and dissemble. To put it back together, first position the new blade onto the top cover. Position the bottom cover on top of the blade, ensuring the spacer touches the blade. Screw the handle firmly back into place.
2. Prep your skin – steam in warm water and exfoliate first. Apply shaving cream, oil or soap.
3. Don’t apply pressure – YOKU razors are made from chrome and the pressure of the natural weighting is all you need. Glide the razor over your skin at a 20-30 degree angle.
4. Go with the direction of growth to start. Going against the grain can cause irritation, and on sensitive areas you should go with the grain on your first pass and only against on the second.
5. Keep your razor clean. After each use, gently unscrew your safety razor head and rinse thoroughly with water — lightly tapping away any hair stuck between the blade and razor.
6. Replace your blade every 5-7 shaves to avoid razor burn and ingrown hairs. Keep your blade sharp for longer by avoiding leaving it around water – set it on a dry cloth in between uses.