YOKU Geranium & Rosehip Natural Soap
The YOKU Geranium & Rosehip Natural Soap is a botanical face & body bar without single-use plastic waste. Powerful natural ingredients create a deeply gentle and moisturising bar, with a mix of essential oils to form each scent.
Subscribe and save here or order a one-time purchase below…
Geranium & Rosehip Natural Soap
- Hand-cut shape for easy grip.
- Our bars are cold-processed, an artisanal process that helps retain more glycerin. This improves moisturising qualities and moderates pH (good for sensitive skin).
- Each YOKU feranium & rosehip natural soap bar has a 6+ week curing period, allowing time for excess water to evaporate. This hardens the bar, concentrates the soap, and makes for a richer product.
- Free from: Palm Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, Surfactants, Petrochemicals, Synthetic Colour, Synthetic Fragrance, Plastic.
- Made in the UK.
- 100g per bar.
Our collections are produced using techniques that respect both people and planet. We’re advocates for transparency and traceability, values that sit at our mission’s core. Our packaging is 100% recyclable and reusable.
No single-use plastic — our face & body bars are without the plastic bottle. Each bar eliminates single-use plastic waste.
Each product is shipped in a recycled paper box. This can be recycled with your other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint (including your order) by investing in strategic carbon offsetting and forest preservation projects.
How to use
- With clean hands, soak your face or body, wet the soap and work into a rich lather for about 10 seconds.
- Apply the lather onto your face or body and gently massage skin with circular movements for at least 20 seconds. Avoid the eye area.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and gently pat dry with a clean towel.