Organic Bamboo Liners
100% organic bamboo liners which are for silky soft, offering you ultra-protection whilst being incredibly comfortable
Order a subscription & save here or order a one-time purchase below…
- At Grace & Green we believe that business should be used as a force for good, prioritising people and planet. We are B Corp pending, a status which reflects our high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- Unlike conventional period products, our products are made without pesticides, dyes, bleaches and other toxic chemicals.
- Certified carbon-neutral, working with Climate Partner to offset emissions from across our supply chain.
- Recyclable and biodegradable FSC-certified cardboard packaging with water/vegetable-based ink
- Tree planting with every order and funding the best climate solutions through Ecologi.
- 100% organic, 100% plastic-free, 100% biodegradable.
- Vegan & cruelty-free, we don’t test on animals.
- 100% ORGANIC BAMBOO
Oeko-Tex certified with no use of toxic materials, pesticides or fertilisers. Our Bamboo is selected responsibly, safely grown without the usage of toxic pesticides and synthetic chemicals. The bamboo we use is different to the type that pandas eat!
- SUPER SOFT
Softer and easier on the skin, our bamboo pads are silky soft, offering you ultra-protection, whilst being incredibly comfortable
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED IN BIODEGRADABLE PLANT STARCH PURSE PACKS
We dropped the chemical process to make our tampons the most gentlest and safest for your body and better for the environment too.
- HYPOALLERGENIC FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Non-irritating & suitable for sensitive skin. Naturally soft and gentle, our organic cotton period products are hypoallergenic, pH neutral and perfect for sensitive skin. Pure and breathable, they support your skin’s natural pH balance and reduce the risk of any irritations and allergies.
- CRUELTY-FREE, VEGAN, HUMAN TESTED AND APPROVED
Our products are entirely cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY AND AIRFLOW
Hypoallergenic and breathable sheets that allow you to stay confident all day long. Prevents unpleasant odour from seeping through. Breathable without any leakages. Non-irritating formula, great for sensitive skin. These light weight absorbent liners are made from 100% organic bamboo. It’s so soft and breathable you’ll probably forget it’s even there!
Bamboo is a ‘superplant’
- Bamboo can grow an astonishing 3ft a day, that’s 30 X faster than trees!
- Bamboo absorbs 30% C02 and releases 30% more oxygen than hardwood trees
- Bamboo is a completely self-generating grass that requires no pesticides or fertilisers.
- Bamboo requires 30% less water to grow than trees, and requires no irrigation
- Within only 3-5 years, bamboo is ready to be harvested, compared to regular hardwood trees, which can take anywhere between 35-60 years!
- 6 months of harvesting, new bamboo is already regrowing / maturing, unlike hardwood trees, which take much longer for the ground to restore.
One Order. One Tree.
Over the course of 100 years your little trees will absorb over a tonne of C02, and we’ll give updates regularly through our newsletter on how we are getting on together and the impact your custom has!
Use Your Cycle To Break The Cycle
Conventional sanitary products contain up to 90% plastic and riddled with chemicals. These products not only damage our environment but they are bad for our health. These include: bleach, chlorine dioxide, dioxins and rayons. Organic Bamboo requires no pesticides or fertilisers and only needs rainwater to grow.
Bamboo absorbs 5 times more carbon dioxide than trees and produces 35% more oxygen than trees. It is naturally the fastest growing plant in the world and rapidly renewable. Growing up to 3 feet in 24 hours and reaching maturity within 4-6 years – trees take 30-60 years.
5 reviews for Organic Bamboo Liners
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chloe M. –
Quick delivery, lovely products, I come back to Grace and Green again and again and I can't recommend them enough.
Rose D. –
good thank you
Sandra S. –
Lovely soft liners, beautifully packaged and discreet.
I would definitely recommend.
Eszter K. –
Awesome product, thin and soft. I'm never going back to the store bought liners it I can help it.
Dani H. –
Really happy with my purchase. Thank you for creating great sustainable products.