We will use your information in the following ways:
1. For the performance of a contract between you and us:
- to provide you with an account on our website, if you choose to sign up for one;
- to fulfil any order that you place with us;
- to collect payment from you;
- to provide you with a receipt, if you ask us to send this to you electronically;
- to protect and defend our legal rights and interests.
2. Where we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information:
- to administer and monitor our website, including to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device, and to allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to;
- to analyse any feedback that you provide on our services, and to improve our services;
- to administer competitions that you have entered;
4. If you have consented to receive marketing information from us, we may use your information in the following ways:
- we will process details of your previous transactions and contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to merchandise you have purchased (however we never store your payment details);
- if you provide your mobile telephone number in our preferences centre and if you have consented for us to do so, we may contact you with marketing messages which have been tailored to match your preferences.
You have the option to unsubscribe from our e-mails through a link at the bottom of every email we send to you.
If you want to change the details that you have registered online with us, or would like to amend your subscription preferences or unsubscribe altogether, please contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org .